free website stats program new bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

new bike

BEAUTIFUL bike, and Congrats!

Just wondering, and if you don't care to share this of course that will be respected, but how much did they allow for your trade?

Our local dealers are so loaded with trades they are blowing them out really cheap, so I can't imagine getting a good deal on trading my bike in at my dealer, and if were to consider buying a new bike, I'd have to sell mine privately. Did you consider that or did they make it not necessary to go through that hassle? Making the deal "easy" would get a lot more new bikes sold in my area, IMHO! Of course, the flip side is if someone is looking at a USED bike there are good deals aplenty!
I did do the 30-60-30 break in. I got 11,500 for my 2006 Heritage. It had a bit over 32k miles on it. I really debated doing a private sale, but in the end went with the trade-in. I did not expect to get much more than that on a trade, and feel that the dealer did pretty well on this. I did get new pipes and the labor for less than 1/2 price, they will be installed this Saturday.

I have to admit that people on this site did influence my decision. I was going back and forth between a black 2009 Ultra Classic and this one, and then remembered the recommendation to get the best bike you can afford. So I did. This past weekend went back to the dealer to finish some paperwork and was told that there had been 10 people in there looking for this bike. They are not sure when they will be getting more.

That did make me feel better about buying this. The difference between the 88 and the 103 is considerable. It is an amazing ride.

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate this site and all the well wishers. Thank you all.

I just wish someone had told me how long it takes to clean this beast. And yes I am a Pledgite.

Your Dealer takes kids my Dealer said No Kids , Is this a new trade in program Like cash for clunkers , because I got 2 kids that need to go! Congrats on the New ride .

My dealer said no kids also, unless that is to bring them in and buy stuff for them .....

:)

Great looking ride you have, the wife and I are thinking of doing the same ... kids and bike

the wife told me I could not get one untill I sold my old one. unfortunatlly they got the limited in a week before mine sold, it was on the floor one hour and went out the door. I had first shot at it but not knowing how long I would be sitting on mine, I didn't go for it. They told me mine would sell within two weeks but just couldn't do it. Same color as yours vivid black/black ice pearl. Beautiful. The dealer sold mine on a consignment and charged me $300 for doing it. It sold in 8 days. It was an 04 heritage, went for $13500. He is now looking for a limited like yours for me. I think I may have screwed up by not doing it. I will have an ultra before the end of the week, just may not be the Limited. Very nice bike.

Love the colors!

My local HD dealer has one of those. I just bought an 09 so I wasn't interested. But my buddy as a 03 and he's thinking about it.

She's pretty sweet!

Back