free website stats program new bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

new bike

Nice looking ride. saw the exact same bike last week. but i cant afford one of those. how ever i was at a dealership yesterday and looked at Red 2010 Ultra classic and decided to see what they would give me on a trade with my 05 RKC and all they would give me was $7500. As much as i wanted that bike, iwasnt about to give into that deaL. but congrats on your new ride

Picked up my new 2010 Ultra Limited last Saturday. I traded in my 2006 Heritage Classic and threw in my first born male son to keep the payments reasonable. He put up a stink, but it's a beautiful bike, I am sure people on this site will understand.

My dad tried that with me once. An hour later, the dealer called and told him to come back and get me, the deal was off.:D

Beautiful bike! I love the paint.

Ride Safe!

Nice altright. Enjoy in good health. I would have waited for the 2010's to arrive had I known they were coming out with the Ultra Limited. Tell me is the 103 from the factory a stage 1 or 2, or do you know? I had the 103 stage 2 included in my deal. Should get it back tomorrow after buying in July. Guess I did alright getting $7500 for my '96 FXDWG but my WG was exceptional and I still felt I didn't get a good deal. OTOH the dealers are loaded with used bikes. As a matter of fact they sold my trade in within a 2 week period. I should have sold it myself but did not want the hassle and used the difference to make up for taxes..

Back