New automatic bike wash

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Ozoneman, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Ozoneman

Ozoneman Active Member

Check this out. Would you use it?

Video

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Went through one of those in a car where nothing touches the finish but on a bike I think I'll pass on it. The machine has no brains to avoid the sensitive areas with water.

3. Ozoneman

Ozoneman Active Member

Yeah, I wonder if the guys that engineered it considered that.

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Maybe not the engineers but the lawyers sure did. Did you notice the caution sign which said to remove, cover, or protect any water or pressure sensitive items!

5. YmmitHD

YmmitHD Active Member

Screw that sittin back and having a few cold ones while you wash and detail your bike is half the fun of owning and riding one.

6. DaveInPA

DaveInPA Frozen Account

Nah I'll stick with my Mr. Clean auto car wash and my Meguair's wax. :)

7. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I was going to give you some grief about "how would you know - you don't have one yet" but I looked and saw you're riding a Honda 750. Cool old school bike!!

8. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

I saw this demonstrated on a episode of OCC. I sense there are going to be a few dropped bikes in this process.

9. USMCCWO5

USMCCWO5 Junior Member

Great idea, I wouldn't use it.

Reason: Was your car clean when you got done with the automatic car wash? Not very good.

10. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

i wouldn't use it either. i enjoy cleaning mine while having a few cold once. it is a good idea though and there probably are tons of people that will use it.