free website stats program New automatic bike wash | Harley Davidson Forums

New automatic bike wash

Went through one of those in a car where nothing touches the finish but on a bike I think I'll pass on it. The machine has no brains to avoid the sensitive areas with water.

Went through one of those in a car where nothing touches the finish but on a bike I think I'll pass on it. The machine has no brains to avoid the sensitive areas with water.

Yeah, I wonder if the guys that engineered it considered that.

Yeah, I wonder if the guys that engineered it considered that.

Maybe not the engineers but the lawyers sure did. Did you notice the caution sign which said to remove, cover, or protect any water or pressure sensitive items!

Screw that sittin back and having a few cold ones while you wash and detail your bike is half the fun of owning and riding one.

Screw that sittin back and having a few cold ones while you wash and detail your bike is half the fun of owning and riding one.

I was going to give you some grief about "how would you know - you don't have one yet" but I looked and saw you're riding a Honda 750. Cool old school bike!!

I saw this demonstrated on a episode of OCC. I sense there are going to be a few dropped bikes in this process.

Great idea, I wouldn't use it.

Reason: Was your car clean when you got done with the automatic car wash? Not very good.

i wouldn't use it either. i enjoy cleaning mine while having a few cold once. it is a good idea though and there probably are tons of people that will use it.

Back