free website stats program New American Thunder | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New American Thunder

I sent them some feedback as well:

OK, bring on the dancing bears! This has gotten out of hand.

After tolerating Michelle Smith's horrible commentary skills for the last several years I see that you've revamped the program and selected a new host. COOL, I think. Then I watch the first episode. What a disappointment! These girls are horrible! Colby is OK, but now there's NO-ZERO-NADA content. OK, maybe it's just the first episode, I think...

The second one is WORSE! Way worse! It's not even AMERICAN Iron on the show, it's metric (edit). People who watch your show want to see Harleys and those that are similar to them, like Victory. You know, AMERICAN stuff.

I personally own two Harleys and I watched American Iron because it was fairly relevant to what I am interested in. Custom Harleys, Motorcycle Rallies and shows, new products for my Harley, and some lifestyle stuff, but not too much, as it bores me quickly when people think that a 'Look' is the most important thing. Kinda like two girls I watched on your new show.

In closing, thank you for your time. I hope your network and producers find a way to make American Iron entertaining and relevant again, because I enjoy watching shows about my favorite hobby/addiction. If you do not make changes to my satisfaction, you will loose a viewer, and soon.

I hope they figure something out!

+1

My wife swears that the "oh I wanna look beautiful on a bike" hosts top was getting lower and lower in each segment she was in.

I gotta admit, Michelle Smith is nice to look at ...and that IT! She's obviously not very bright. And that Jay (bolt junk on my bike) Barberi is a total !

It's gotta be better than it was.

I gotta admit, Michelle Smith is nice to look at ...and that IT! She's obviously not very bright. And that Jay (bolt junk on my bike) Barberi is a total !

Nope, hard to believe but it's worse. I agree with the above critique of the old show but have to say that the new one is way worse.

It makes you wonder; is Speed that desperate for programming, or do they think their viewers are really that shallow? It's a shame their isn't a decent show on V-Twin bikes. New American Blunder, in my opinion, makes "American Chopper" look pretty sophisticated and informative.

I wish they would come out with a new V-Twin program like they had before. Even Cobra Ride-On was pretty good to watch. Or something like Biker Build off. Michell Smith to me was a looker man. Her and the girls were quite a pair. :laugh. Funny thing was on the 2nd episode of The New American Thunder, did you hear the comment Charity Hodges made to that guy at the show? She was looking at the bike and said something about taking her top off. :bigsmiley21:WOW what was that all about. She did the hosting for NopiTV if you look at back episodes on speed. She is a looker also. Hope the new series turns out better.

I got edited for a word that put's together the words "lame" and "oh"?
I get it. No curse words. But really. C'mon. Lighten up.
I work in Journalism, and expressing my opinion in such a way is neither slander or libelous.

I,ve meet Michelle a couple years ago at Brians HD in pa. She was very nice to talk to & I enjoyed meeting her. I did enjoy the old show alot, although some were,nt as good as others, it was still had something to do with what we all love Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Michelle is going to make an apperance at Barbs HD in south jersey on May 9th. Barbs is having her spring fling then - good time

I got edited for a word that put's together the words "lame" and "oh"?
I get it. No curse words. But really. C'mon. Lighten up.
I work in Journalism, and expressing my opinion in such a way is neither slander or libelous.

We have our rules on the forum that will be enforced even if there are some that don't care for the way we do it.
If you find our rules difficult to adhere to or not to your liking that's OK, there are many other sites that will allow you to carry on in a juvenile manner but here you will follow our rules of NO LANGUAGE or be removed from the members list without further discussion.
Our aim is to keep the forum a friendly place to visit without the foul language that is found on other forums.

Back