free website stats program New American Thunder | Harley Davidson Forums

New American Thunder

Bud White

Retired Moderators
* New American Thunder

The New American Thunder returns to SPEED with a fresh cast and a fresh outlook on motorcycling’s cruiser community.

AMERICAN THUNDER enters its new season with a revised format. The transformation of American Thunder begins by covering our stories from the perspective of the hosts. The second major change to the series format is adding three new and younger hosts. The makeover continues with American Thunder digging deeper into the cruiser motorcycle culture by spending more time on the road tagging along with our hosts. Along the way, they stop off at motorcycle events and historic locations where a they finds true slices of grassroots Americana and immerse our audience into the unique motorcycle lifestyle with all its tattooed, leather clad rebels. The three new hosts, Colby Donaldson, Alana Grace, and Charity Hodges bring a fresh point of view to The New American Thunder’s coverage of the motorcycle world.

While i didn't Care for Jay what ever his name is the other one was decent to look at but i wonder if this new format will work the way it was present in the ad was dude was man host.. wrong answer if i want to listen to a guy talk about a harley ill go to dealer ..

Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like a better format for the show. Do you know when it will start?

Said this wednesday 4-8-09 at round 8pm depending on area .. i agree the format does sound more interesting

The new show was on this past Wed. morning, 7 AM Central time; but I only saw the last few minutes.

weird here it said new season weds at 8 i watch speed all the time and hadnt seen the ad maybe different areas diff times

it's already run here about 3-4 times this past week.Saw it and didn't care for it.Seems to be aimed at much younger crowd.Who needs skateboarders on a bike show?

I watched it last week as well. Looked like it was produced by the same folks that did that Roadtrip across America a month or so ago, and about as exciting. (Not)

As for the new hosts, you've got a runner-up from Survivor, a female country music singer, and a female just learning how to ride. I think the demographic they are shooting for is the 25 and under crowd that would normally buy a crotch-rocket.

About the last five minutes of the show was Jay Barbieri watching the beginner ride around in circles on a Buell Blast. There was a large segment on the Sportster 883 Iron, and another about skateboarding.

Don't think I'll be marking my calendar, or setting the DVR, for the new show.

Back