free website stats program New Addition | Harley Davidson Forums

New Addition

Apyle

It has been a while since I have been on. I've been working on the new house and taking care of my pregnant wife. At 9:30a.m. this morning she gave birth to our first son. He's 7lbs. 5oz. and 20in. long, both baby and mother are doing very well and we should all be able to go home on Christmas Eve. Here is a link to the pictures.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

It has been a while since I have been on. I've been working on the new house and taking care of my pregnant wife. At 9:30a.m. this morning she gave birth to our first son. He's 7lbs. 5oz. and 20in. long, both baby and mother are doing very well and we should all be able to go home on Christmas Eve. Here is a link to the pictures.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE ON YOUR FIRST BORN !!!!!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:small3d018:
Great to hear mom & son are doing well , sounds like a healthy young boy!!! What a wonderful "christmas present" ! Congrats to you, dad and mom too!!!!! :s

BTW - where's our cigars!!???? LOL!!!

Congrats, that is one good sized baby, hope all are fine :cheers

Congratulations. Glad to hear mom and baby are doing great. Being a dad is one of the most rewarding jobs in the world. And, like Tank says, be sure to spend as much time as you can reading and bonding with your son. Before you know it he'll be after the keys to your ride.

They do grow up too fast.:cheers:cheers:cheers:ap

Congatulations, this will definitley be a Christmas to remember!

Hope you and yours enjoy every minute of it.

Back