free website stats program New 2011 Roadglide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New 2011 Roadglide

Thanks To all, I have only had a chance to put about 20 miles on it so far I've been working night shift watching all the other bikers down on Myrtle Beach Harley rally do the riding.

Well, just went for a ride with my neighbor who has a 2010 Road Glide. We rode about 55 miles and stopped for an ice cream break. We switched bikes on the ride home, he riding my E-Glide and I road his Road Gide. It is a different animal it seems with the fairing being so far away from you. I do like that 96 with the 6 speed and it does just glide down the highway. Maybe someday I will upgrade but.... like to ride my '04 Electra Glide!!! Just my 2 cents worth. Happy Trails...

Thanks To all, I have only had a chance to put about 20 miles on it so far I've been working night shift watching all the other bikers down on Myrtle Beach Harley rally do the riding.

That has got to be torture watching all that going on and not being able to join the fun. Patients my friend, good choice in rides, it will be my next. Enjoy every minute you can!

Not a bad night I arrested two different groups of Motorcycle thieves. Recovered Two stolen autos and 3 MC's. Off the rest of the weekend time to RIDE.

Welcome to the Road Glide club, that's a fine looking one. Seems it's not "Harleys best kept secret" anymore, they are getting more popular every year.

Not a bad night I arrested two different groups of Motorcycle thieves. Recovered Two stolen autos and 3 MC's. Off the rest of the weekend time to RIDE.

Nice work :hii I hope they fell down the stairs or something like that when you booked them.:D

Back