free website stats program New 2010 FLHTK (Ultra Limited) | Harley Davidson Forums

New 2010 FLHTK (Ultra Limited)

JDPEagle

We finally made the plunge into the touring bike category. I must say, it is a great ride, and we are really pleased with the Limited's upgrades. She will prove to be a great "steed" for the long hauls. Thanks to all of the continued guidance on the forum!

We still have the XL and the FXDC... just can't seem to part with any of them. :bigsmiley12:

web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg
web.jpg

Congratulations. That's an awesome looking bike. Now you're all set, you have a touring and an around town bike :D

JDPEagle, gotta say you have the best of HD combination out..."--a bike for all reasons" !!! You must be living a dream...Enjoy! :D

Took delivery of my 2010 FLHTK about 3 weeks ago. Named her Liz and I'm loving her. Motor is strong and no faults so far with anything. Harley did their homework on this model. I did replace the stock luggage rack with the lighted wing style rack instead of a spoiler and light

Boy, when you say "take the plunge" you ain't kidding!

My only question is - how are you going to decide which of you gets to ride that beauty?

Very nice and congrats! Do you have a picture of the entire scooter from a side view?

Ask and you shall receive... and yes, I am polishing it with a can of Pledge :D

MAX for pics is 800X600

Last edited by a moderator:
Good choice. I have the same color combination. I've already started the chrome deposits and a few performance mods.

Back