free website stats program New 103 | Harley Davidson Forums

New 103

RUSHMORE_14

Is the new 103" motor worth it it ? I have an '09 Heritage, very happy with it, just wondering about a trade.......

Although I haven't personally riden a bike with the 103 I cant imagine trading in a perfectly good 09 simply for the engine. I'm sure it has a little more power and torque but is it worth the cost of trading in? If I were you I would test ride or even rent a bike with the 103 and see what it does for you. If you are blown away by the power then go ahead and buy one. Other wise I would stick with what you have.

the thought of a trade passed through my mind for a nanosecond....just wondering if it was that much difference. The 2012 is basically the same bike as mine. Love the orange two tone.

Also, why the big price difference between the RK and the RKC

Agree w/others...keep the 09 & save a ton of $$$ by upgrading what you have. If you want different color - get some custom paint work done on the tine too. Love my 09 FLHX & only plan is adding other bikes (someday). I'm getting buried w/it...:s

I'm stayin put guys..........

THINK.... NO CATS in the 09.... This alone made My decision on the 09 to 10 with cats model..

The price for the FIX(cats out) YOU can get SE255's like I have done and POWER is really BIG in change.. I'm doing a conversion to a cop friends 08 when I get down to Az. and He will be as Happy as I am with Mine..

The full stage one and the TFI is Big seat of the pants and the adding of the SE 255's / SE slender tapered adjustable push rods = BIG SEAT of the PANTs.. I mean HUGE... I don't feel the Need for the 103" modification,,, I WILL do that BUT Not Quite as Soon nor as Necessary Now...:newsmile036::D:newsmile011:

Need I say More?

signed....BUBBIE

THINK.... NO CATS in the 09.... This alone made My decision on the 09 to 10 with cats model..

The price for the FIX(cats out) YOU can get SE255's like I have done and POWER is really BIG in change.. I'm doing a conversion to a cop friends 08 when I get down to Az. and He will be as Happy as I am with Mine..

The full stage one and the TFI is Big seat of the pants and the adding of the SE 255's / SE slender tapered adjustable push rods = BIG SEAT of the PANTs.. I mean HUGE... I don't feel the Need for the 103" modification,,, I WILL do that BUT Not Quite as Soon nor as Necessary Now...:newsmile036::D:newsmile011:

Need I say More?

signed....BUBBIE
Nope....
Well said and copy that.

I had an '07 Herritage, loved the bike. Wife wanted more comfort, bought a 2010 Ultra Classic. Did a stage 1 and 103 upgrade. Nice improvement. Wish I would have done the 103 on the '07.

Back