free website stats program Never thought it might end like this... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Never thought it might end like this...

Wow.... Im glad your mostly ok..Thank god you were on the tractor not off it..I was wondering were you wearing the seat belt..I dont no how you ever were able to hold on but glad you did. Be safe on the job also..Mat

Glad to hear you are ok minus the bumps and bruises. Please keep up updated on the outcome. It will be nice to see justice served in this case.

Glad you are OK, I really have no tolerence for someone that drives under the influence after responding to several accidents involving them. Usually they are the ones that don't get hurt.

Joe: That is about as personal as it can get. Thank the Lord that you are ok. Lost a teen a few miles from here New Years Day, do to his bud crashing a tree drunk in Livingston, not far from the troop barracks. Like Firedog, I've been to to many on the local FD and will never be able to forget them. Take care and God Bless.
Rick

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and outstanding comments. Mat, nope didn't have the belt on, just had enough time to get a "death grip" on the steering wheel and hold on for the ride.

Update: Tractor is still at dealer, with the holidays and all, be lucky to hear anything by the end of the week. Radiologist looked at my x-rays and he seems to think I may have fractured something in the knee. Go for MRI on Friday. Hurts no worse than normal. I have more metal than bone in that knee. Just have to wait and see.

Thank each and every one of you for your kind words. They help more than you'll ever know.
joe

Wow, what a story. Glad you came through it as well as you did. Hope everything goes ok with the knee.

Back