free website stats program Never thought it might end like this... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Never thought it might end like this...

Joe, I'm glad you are ok minus a little bruising and pain maybe. I somewhat understand what you are talking about with that happening at your own house instead of on the road at work. I work on the roads in my state for the D.O.T. and I see perfectly sober people daily that shouldn't be driving let alone the one's who are under the influence. Once again glad you are ok. Happy New Year early.

Glad you're around for another (new) year. Even when you try to be safe some idiot comes along and changes the game. Be safe and take care of those aches and pains.
ISH

It is good to hear that you have come through such and ordeal in one piece although with a wee bit of pain and that you handled the situation very calmly

Brian

Now that's one tough tractor/loader...this story would be a great Kubota marketing pitch...:s

Glad you're OK and, one at a time, hopefully people who drink & get behind "steel missiles" realize how dangerous & lucky they can be. Heal well!

Joe,

Glad to hear you will be ok besides having some pain. You are very lucky not to have had worse injuries. Please bring the full extent of the law down on this guy, hopefully he will learn a very hard lesson.

Related story..a rider was killed last night in the George Wallace tunnel in Mobile. A vehicle traveling way too fast swerved to miss a slower truck and smashed into the rider throwing him against the wall and was run over by the following vehicle. It is believed alcohol was involved.

Heal quickly!

Glad your injuries weren't worse. Hope by the end of the week your body is healed up and nothing else shows up as a deeper injury.

Yes, thank God he was. Appreciate all the good wishes. Neighbor is plowing my driveway till I get the tractor back. Wednesday it looks like if the loader is the only thing damaged, won't know for sure till after the holiday and the tractor dealer has a chance to really go over it.

I'm good, bruised but will be back to work Tuesday. Thanks again everyone. This is so much more than a web site, it is a real community!

Glad your ok, working in law enforcement myself I can understand your situation. You did the right thing by walking away from the drunk to gather yourself, sometimes it's not so easy. It just goes to show that you never know when your going to become a victim of a drunk, even it your own yard!

Glad to hear you survived sans bumps and bruises. The kubota can be fixed or replaced by insurance a heck of alot easier than your wife and friends attending your funeral. Hope you heal up quick and be safe when you hit the road patrolling. Happy New year

Back