free website stats program Never say never | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Never say never

This one just happened to my younger son 25. Had to laugh when he embarrassing shared with me in a father son moment we had shinning on rides in my garage. I pointed out a nice looking scratch on the side of his Honda 1000 CBR. He said he went to fill up rice rocket, to cool to get off bike, forgot stand was not deployed spilled gas and was going to get paper towels. Noticed the bike was not stopping and going to lean over so he said he tried to keep it from hitting the concrete drive by placing his own leg under the bike as it went gently down. Guess what guys; he got pinned under his ride. He had the full face helmet on to hide is red embarrassed face. So I guess age and wisdom and Harleys rule again!!!! He said won’t do that again:newsmile100:

This one just happened to my younger son 25. Had to laugh when he embarrassing shared with me in a father son moment we had shinning on rides in my garage. I pointed out a nice looking scratch on the side of his Honda 1000 CBR. He said he went to fill up rice rocket, to cool to get off bike, forgot stand was not deployed spilled gas and was going to get paper towels. Noticed the bike was not stopping and going to lean over so he said he tried to keep it from hitting the concrete drive by placing his own leg under the bike as it went gently down. Guess what guys; he got pinned under his ride. He had the full face helmet on to hide is red embarrassed face. So I guess age and wisdom and Harleys rule again!!!! He said won’t do that again:newsmile100:

Just when you think your lookin' cool, life has a way of slapping you upside the head and putting you in your place....:D

Back