net book

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by dfbales, Feb 28, 2010.

1. dfbales

dfbales Active Member

these net books are real nice to take when you travel on your bike, small , do every thing you need, no disk drives even c to jam, all chip memory, the bounceing dont hurt them

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Yeah, but I'm waiting for Harley to come out with their version so it'll match my bike! :p

3. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

All the netbooks ive seen have had a hard drive usually i see them cos the hard drive is broke have to split the case to fit a new hdd and plug in a usb dvd drive to install the op sys

Brian

4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

the ones i get in for repair usually dont have anything with them im lucky if i get the power pack but do have most of the resources i need to fix most

Brian

5. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

I carried an eeePC with me on my 48 states tour last year. 16,000 miles and it never skipped a beat. Came in great for email, reading theposts on here, and posting my trip.

6. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

I got one last year for the portability, made more sense to carry a $300 machine than my $1300 mac. :) Hubby took the net book to Fiji for five weeks & didn't have any trouble adjusting. It was much better to pack half way around the world. :)