free website stats program net book | Harley Davidson Forums

net book

dfbales

these net books are real nice to take when you travel on your bike, small , do every thing you need, no disk drives even c to jam, all chip memory, the bounceing dont hurt them

Yeah, but I'm waiting for Harley to come out with their version so it'll match my bike! :p

All the netbooks ive seen have had a hard drive usually i see them cos the hard drive is broke have to split the case to fit a new hdd and plug in a usb dvd drive to install the op sys

Brian

the ones i get in for repair usually dont have anything with them im lucky if i get the power pack but do have most of the resources i need to fix most

Brian

I carried an eeePC with me on my 48 states tour last year. 16,000 miles and it never skipped a beat. Came in great for email, reading theposts on here, and posting my trip.

I got one last year for the portability, made more sense to carry a $300 machine than my $1300 mac. :) Hubby took the net book to Fiji for five weeks & didn't have any trouble adjusting. It was much better to pack half way around the world. :)

Back