free website stats program Need some help | Harley Davidson Forums

Need some help

chuck60

I am wanting to put Front LED turn signal's ( part # 68411-10 ) on my 2013 road king flhr and the directions are not that much help. Do you need to take off the headlight to do this, I can not tell where the plugs are plugged in.

HD13FLHR055.gif
This picture may shed some light, The turn signals are on the pedestal below the passing lamps

HD13FLHR055.gif
This picture may shed some light, The turn signals are on the pedestal below the passing lamps

I know where the turn signals are, what I don't know is where the plugin's are hiding. Do I need to take out the front headlight to change out the turn signals. These are supposed to be a plug n play type of system.

Yes they are in the Nacelle. You can just pull the head light out, in the bucket. The head light mounts to the bucket, the bucket mounts to the Nacelle. Just unscrew the bucket from the Nacelle. Follow the turn signal wires inside and uplug.
tourbox

Yes they are in the Nacelle. You can just pull the head light out, in the bucket. The head light mounts to the bucket, the bucket mounts to the Nacelle. Just unscrew the bucket from the Nacelle. Follow the turn signal wires inside and uplug.
tourbox

:D Thanks Ray, I guess I was not thinkin that far ahead

Back