free website stats program Need Some help getting a few things apart. | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Some help getting a few things apart.

Tony T.

Well here in Minnesota winter is here enough that they have sanded and salted the roads, so my riding days are over for the season. So its time to repaint my 2002 electra Glide Classic. I have most everything apart. I need to know though what the trick is to getting the fuel line off of the tank or the pressure regulator (its injected). Either end dont matter, which ever is easiest. Then I need to know how to get the ign switch out so I can remove the plastic panel from around it. Those are my 2 snags! Thanks in advance for the help! Tony.

FYI The lock removal was pretty simple but the directions in the link say to go CLOCKWISE, I had to go COUNTER clockwise! Not sure if its bad info or just a weird bike! But it worked once i figured that out! Now im off to remove a fuel line and tank then front fender! This is one ripped down bike!

I find the H.D. shop manual to be a very handy. You'd have the answer to such questions right there in your garage and wouldn't have to get your keyboard greasy either!:D

Back