free website stats program Need some assistance.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Need some assistance....

Hey guys, I have an 07 FXDWG with the factory bars. I want to go bigger either 14 inch or 16 inch apes. Problem is Im in Iraq and I want to get everything ordered and delivered to the house so that when I come home in 2 months for 2 weeks I have everything to knock it out.

So does anyone know of anyone that makes a kit like the Burly Brand kit for Sportys?

What is the stock length of the cables and lines if I have to order longer ones?

I really dont want to have to come home, measure, order and wait so if you guys could hook me up it would be much appreciated.

Also on a side note....anyone know of any good ideas to relocate the turn signals.....my bags are fairly large (gotta pack the wife's stuff too) and the turn signals are in the way.

Thanks for all of the help.

For the turn signals - which are you relocating (front w/new bars, or rear)? If it's the front you might want to look into some of the small LED signals which can pretty much mount anywhere you have the room. Just google search motorcycle LED signals and you can see what's available. Good luck & have a safe trip home.

Thanks Glider, thats a pretty sweet place.

The turn signals are my rear ones and I was thinking of mounting them to the plastic license plate mount under my bobtail fender.

Back