free website stats program Need some advice... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need some advice...

Here's my 2 cents - shop the dealers, but don't overlook riders that are selling. You wont get the service guarantees that the dealers give, but I'm not convinced that it matters. I didn't by my bike from a dealer, it was from someone who had to sell for personal reasons. It was (and is) a well maintained bike; I know the history - if I ever sell it, I'll contact the original owner before putting it out. It's a good bike, was and is.

Here's my 2 cents - shop the dealers, but don't overlook riders that are selling. You wont get the service guarantees that the dealers give, but I'm not convinced that it matters. I didn't by my bike from a dealer, it was from someone who had to sell for personal reasons. It was (and is) a well maintained bike; I know the history - if I ever sell it, I'll contact the original owner before putting it out. It's a good bike, was and is.

Good advice...Dealers are in it to make a big buck off of you, the average joe seller just needs to move it and is usually going to be fair. But remember what judge judy says...As is is as is.

Back