free website stats program Need some advice on Fat Boy purchase | Harley Davidson Forums

Need some advice on Fat Boy purchase

Hi all, I’m looking at buying a Fat Boy one is a used 2011 with just over 1,100 miles on it. The other one is a new 2010 fat boy only 8 miles on it. Both bikes are about same price within $500. (otd) The 2011 is yellow and has the following windshield, sissy bar, and 1000 mile service done. The 2010 is black and dealer is selling it with windshield and sissy bar at no cost to me. Would like some opinions on either bike. Is there any difference between model years?? Thanks

Welcome to the forum! I have one question for you as I am certain either one will make you quite happy. Which one calls to you when walk past?? That is the one :D

Now if you were comparing one to the 2012 model you would be looking at the 103" engine and that would sway my decision. As for the 2010 to 2011 models I am not aware of any differences big enough to keep me from purchasing one over the other.

My opinion would be to go with the black one. Reason being the color yellow may get old quick and black is timeless..

Blue is the fastest :lolrolling

It gets better MPG too.:D

Resale is higher :D

They shine better and don't show dust :D

Back