free website stats program Need Shcks | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Shcks

jp3085

I'm replacing stock shocks on my 04 Fatboy. Any one out there know ever use Ultima? I'm between Progressive, Milwaukee Twins, and Progressive. Ultima's are 1/3 the price of Progressive and more than 1/2 off Milwaukee Twins. Are Ultima as good or close to the others? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Don't know about any of the others but I've been using Progressive and they work great. I have them on my Softail and Road Glide and I have the monotube system on the Road Glide front end.

I'm replacing stock shocks on my 04 Fatboy. Any one out there know ever use Ultima? I'm between Progressive, Milwaukee Twins, and Progressive. Ultima's are 1/3 the price of Progressive and more than 1/2 off Milwaukee Twins. Are Ultima as good or close to the others? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Progressive is the #1 choice IMO, you have to look @ price and warranty plus support IMO That said like in the Automotive world there are probably 3-4 builders of shocks and they package and supply for all just making the product marketable with their name on them JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Back