free website stats program Need Riders Insurance | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Riders Insurance

Nobody's mentioned this....
premiums aren't the only consideration. What kind of service do you get if you DO have a claim? I think that's more important than the dollars you do or don't spend on premiums (to a degree, anyway). I'm with State Farm, and while they're not the cheapest, I've never had a problem with reimbursement on a claim. No accidents, but I've had a few claims for vandalism and theft. They were right there for me. Just my $.02.

So which comes first, the zero deductible, or your 183rd birthday?!:D

Actually its 25% a year. So if you start out with a $1000 deductible. The next renewal year is $750. So the answer to your question would depend on how much deductible you start out with. 183 years is not what I came up with.

Bodeen

Nobody's mentioned this....
premiums aren't the only consideration. What kind of service do you get if you DO have a claim? I think that's more important than the dollars you do or don't spend on premiums (to a degree, anyway). I'm with State Farm, and while they're not the cheapest, I've never had a problem with reimbursement on a claim. No accidents, but I've had a few claims for vandalism and theft. They were right there for me. Just my $.02.

Good point made!

Back