free website stats program Need Riders Insurance | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Riders Insurance

Bagger06

Company I work for changed health care provider, they now DO NOT cover car or motercycle accidents. Have raised the coverage on the cars , but cant find any insurance to cover myself when riding my bike. I have All State insurance they did up my mediacal coverage to 10.000 and thats all they offer. Nedd to find insurance company that can give me more coverage.

I have Progressive in Florida. Used to have Hartford. Keep in mind you will have to switch every so many years because they all slowly raise rates the longer you stay with them. But they will give a new signee a cheap rate to sign them up.

I've been with Progressive for quite a while. They actually lowered my policy rate this year for what they called a renewal/loyallty discount and because I pay the policy in full at time of renewal.

I've been with Progressive for quite a while. They actually lowered my policy rate this year for what they called a renewal/loyallty discount and because I pay the policy in full at time of renewal.

Wow some folks have all the luck. Never had a claim but they all have raised me a little each year.

I have Progressive in Florida. Used to have Hartford. Keep in mind you will have to switch every so many years because they all slowly raise rates the longer you stay with them. But they will give a new signee a cheap rate to sign them up.

Wow some folks have all the luck. Never had a claim but they all have raised me a little each year.

I experienced the same as RWB. Got a great rate from Progressive initially but it went up a bit the second year and a bunch the third year. Switched to GEICO.

Get with someone who is willing to explain things to you. There is a huge variety in what carriers do with coverages on bikes. There are some odd limits out there.
Make certain you understand the implications of the un-insured, under-insured coverages

Back