free website stats program Need Replacement air hose for rear air shock. | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Replacement air hose for rear air shock.

dangerdan

Last year I puntured the plastic air line feeding the rear shocks. I found a place that cut the air line then used a connector to join the two ends. This year I got a slow leak with total loss of pressure within 2 days. I have searched Google and have either found the Brass connectors that connect to the shocks or plastic hose but not both. I went to the local Harley dealer and they can't help me.
I dont want buy new shocks. Anyone with a solution.

Last year I puntured the plastic air line feeding the rear shocks. I found a place that cut the air line then used a connector to join the two ends. This year I got a slow leak with total loss of pressure within 2 days. I have searched Google and have either found the Brass connectors that connect to the shocks or plastic hose but not both. I went to the local Harley dealer and they can't help me.
I dont want buy new shocks. Anyone with a solution.

Just because you didn't get an answer:;

I would try a local Indy shop, they seem to have that type of replacement stock to make up for your problem..

signed....BUBBIE

Is it the small black hose that presses into the red fittings? If so I think my dealer has it. I'll check and if you would like i'll pick it up and send it to you.

I have a ton of it. PM me with your snail mail address and I will mail you some. Think you need about 5', but measure it and let me know.

TQ

Back