free website stats program Need pipes for wifes bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Need pipes for wifes bike

scheduler

My wife has a 09 heritage softail. She wants to trash the stock pipes
for something a little louder. I'm just considering slip on only. The vance
and hines staight shots in her opinon look good. I'm not sure about the sound level though. Any input out there on something with a bark but not to (EDITED) the neighbors and set off cars alarms.

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the straight shots on last weekend with the regular baffles. Deep rumble without having to utilize hearing protection. Great sound and not too over bearing. Depends on what type of shound she would like. I have to say if I was looking at pipes again I would purchase the VHs with no regret. Installation was easy especially if you are going to buy the slipons.

Also got a 09 Heritage and i put the V&H Longshots on when i did the stage 1,i think they sound great and look great and others have commented on the sound,on the advice of this site i left the baffles in.

IMO, HD SE slip-on pipes are good too...nice sound, but not too overbearing. Had a set on my Sporty & they were awesome.

Scheduler,
Did you make a decision yet? Good luck it is a tough choice sometimes trying to make a decision on the right look as well. Dropping huge amount of money I know I wanted to make sure I made the right choice as best as I could.

Back