free website stats program Need map for PC111 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need map for PC111

4919jeff

I have a 06 streetglide. Vance and hines big radius, force winder intake. ECM stock and all else stock. Anybody got one? 1st time member. Sorry if in wrong category, trying to learn. Thanks.

Yea I have software and maps but there isnt one on the site for the big radius pipes. Dont really know what combination is compareable to mine.

Thanks. I was jsut hopeing that as popular as these pipes are getting that someone might have a modified map. Thanks.

The cylinder trim and accelerator pump functions also are also a good thing for the PC3 and looking at the maps for the front and rear cylinders to determine rich and lean qualities and what you want.

I was in the same boat so of the 2 close maps I used the richer, still the throttle was a little dead off the line so I enabled the accelerator pump function and went with the 90/10/30 setting then changed the cylinder trim at normal fuel front cylinder and 2% richer at the rear.

For me that was the magic note, and as close as I could get without a dyno. I am sure you results will differ.

Back