Need map for PC111

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by 4919jeff, Feb 5, 2010.

1. 4919jeff

4919jeff New Member

I have a 06 streetglide. Vance and hines big radius, force winder intake. ECM stock and all else stock. Anybody got one? 1st time member. Sorry if in wrong category, trying to learn. Thanks.

2. 4919jeff

4919jeff New Member

Yea I have software and maps but there isnt one on the site for the big radius pipes. Dont really know what combination is compareable to mine.

3. 4919jeff

4919jeff New Member

Thanks. I was jsut hopeing that as popular as these pipes are getting that someone might have a modified map. Thanks.

4. bobwire

bobwire Active Member

thanx, hobbit........bw

5. bikerfishman

bikerfishman Active Member

The cylinder trim and accelerator pump functions also are also a good thing for the PC3 and looking at the maps for the front and rear cylinders to determine rich and lean qualities and what you want.

I was in the same boat so of the 2 close maps I used the richer, still the throttle was a little dead off the line so I enabled the accelerator pump function and went with the 90/10/30 setting then changed the cylinder trim at normal fuel front cylinder and 2% richer at the rear.

For me that was the magic note, and as close as I could get without a dyno. I am sure you results will differ.

6. 4919jeff

4919jeff New Member

Thanks a lot I will have to try that.