free website stats program need help | Harley Davidson Forums

need help

I have a 2010 Street Glide and I just installed Woods TW 222 cams and flashed the new map from fuelmoto from my power vision. I now have a red key shaped warning light on. The manuel says this light is related to the security system which I do not have on my bike. Any ideas?

Red Key light could be something as simple as a running light or turn signal bulb out, or some unnoticed fuse blown.

i think you do have a security system just not an alarm system. if the fob is further away than 20 feet or so and someboby trys to start the bike the turn signels should start flashing like emergency flashers and the ignition switch shouldn't start the bike. but i had that happen when i changed the turn signel bulbs and went to led's. i dont know why it might happen with the cam change though. i have a 2010 UC without security.
patrick

I pulled up diagnostic codes and there were two: b1155 and U1016. I assume the U1016 which is loss of serial Ecm data is the one causing the issue but not sure why. I have flashed new fuel maps before and never had this issue. Any ideas?

Back