Need help with exhaust ID

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by hogw1ld, Dec 23, 2011.

1. hogw1ld

hogw1ld Member

Hi Guys I just picked up this 06 streetbob for my wife and need to ID the exhaust to see what i can change the baffles to. Right now she sounds like a sowing machine with a straight pipe. thanks and happy holidays

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  2. glider

glider Veteran Member

For future reference, MAX size for pictures is 800 X 600. Oversize pictures will be removed.

3. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Nothing on the bottom or inside surface of the slip-ons that is an indication of who the manufacturer is (part numbers)? You may have to loosen or remove the heat shields to see.

TQ

4. hogw1ld

hogw1ld Member

I haven't went that route yet, will try that today. I've been browsing catalogs but no luck yet. The only thing that has done for me is generate a list of more goodies to buy LOL :D

5. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

If you can't locate the manufacturer, here's a listing for the different exhaust manufacturers that you can look through...

Harley Davidson Community

7. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

Better get the items on that list today and get them under the tree, I'm certain the Mrs. will appreciate it!

8. hogw1ld

hogw1ld Member

good call on the fatbob pipes that looks like a winner.

9. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

If they are HD, they will have the pn stamped on the inward bottom side of the slip-ons.

TQ