free website stats program Need help with a manual...... | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help with a manual......

chasbun

Hi guys im new here and need some help i bought a speedometer for a 07 dyna part number 74718-07 and im trying to adapt it to my 2003 dyna, thing is i need the wiring diagram for this speedo so i can put the correct wires in its place i have my service manual so i know which cables are what i just need to know where they go, anyone have a diagram for this model of speedo or the service manual diagram for this bike 2007 dyna fxdc,fxdwg or roadking i think.

thanks,

Hi guys im new here and need some help i bought a speedometer for a 07 dyna part number 74718-07 and im trying to adapt it to my 2003 dyna, thing is i need the wiring diagram for this speedo so i can put the correct wires in its place i have my service manual so i know which cables are what i just need to know where they go, anyone have a diagram for this model of speedo or the service manual diagram for this bike 2007 dyna fxdc,fxdwg or roadking i think.

thanks,

Send me a PM with your e-mail address. I can send the diagram fromt the 06 manual. Should be the same for your 07.

John

Back