free website stats program Need help on selecting pipes for sportster > | Harley Davidson Forums

Need help on selecting pipes for sportster >

Kirwajo

Hi All I am looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 06 sportster 883
But don't know where to start plus I live in Ireland and stuff here costs an arm and a leg so any advice and help would be great

Re: Need help on selecting pipes for sportster

i like rhinharts new one shortsters??? go to u-tube and listen thats what i do first let me know what you think i have a 2into one on the rk i like it bd

I have straight dual pipes w/ 12" baffles by Drag Specialties, also recenly installed the new for 2010 passenger peg extensions...both easy to install. Sounds and work great...! :D

DSCN0794-1.jpg

HarleyScoot.jpg

i'm running 1 3/4 drag pipes with torque cones installed, love them, and sounds sweet!!!
get the same pairs off of ebay for around &50.00 to 75.00 shipped

Hi All I am looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 06 sportster 883
But don't know where to start plus I live in Ireland and stuff here costs an arm and a leg so any advice and help would be great

Installed a set of Cycleshack slip-on's for a guy and he was very happy with looks, exhaust sound and most of all price. They can be bought from many vendors.

Installed a set of Cycleshack slip-on's for a guy and he was very happy with looks, exhaust sound and most of all price. They can be bought from many vendors.

Wow listened to a few on youtube and I would say there is some sound off those Cycleshacks can you tell me where I could get these also how did you fit them were they easy ??? if there was a web address that I could buy these and get them shipped to Ireland :cheers

Yes, I've got the Cycleshacks. They are great! They are the same as the old Screaming Eagles before Moco got sound sensitive.

Wow listened to a few on youtube and I would say there is some sound off those Cycleshacks can you tell me where I could get these also how did you fit them were they easy ??? if there was a web address that I could buy these and get them shipped to Ireland :cheers

Cycle shack is a good choice good sound and great price

Back