free website stats program Need bike route Dallas to Leesburg, FL | Harley Davidson Forums

Need bike route Dallas to Leesburg, FL

We are going to be traveling from Dallas area to Leesburg, FL starting July 3. I have no set time to be there and am looking for a good bike route (things to see, good places to stop) in between and around Leesburg. Appreciate any help.

Have you tried google or mapquest? One word of advice, bring some sunblock with you, it's been hotter than ---- down here lately:31:

You probably wouldn't want to do the whole thing since it takes you out of your way but a short trip on the Natchez Trace might be nice.

I forgot - the HD website has a ride planner that might have some suggested rides along the way.

There are several routes that you can take round and about, but the most direct with the most to see is old hwy 90. Map it and enjoy...

There are several routes that you can take round and about, but the most direct with the most to see is old hwy 90. Map it and enjoy...

I agree. Pick up 190 in Slidell, La to Highway 90 and ride the coast almost all the way to Mobile. Plenty to see and do along the Mississippi gulf coast.

Back