free website stats program Need Battery Charger/tender. | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Battery Charger/tender.

cromwell

Ok All the UK/Ireland folks. I am looking for a good battery charger/tender for my sporty. Any suggestions.

I usae the optimate chargers ive one in each bike shed attatched to the roof of the shed and i can just plug the bikes in without it getting in the way or tripping over the wires

Brian

My wife and i both have our bikes on optimates,made by oxford,got them from Hein Gericke,some good deals on ebay,bikes have been on them all through winter no probs bikes start fine,when back in garage put them back on charge.

Just for curiosity, how much is the HD Battery Tender International version designed for 115/230 47-63Hz operation as reference? I think I saw one that could charge multiple bikes for $99 USD.

I think JAFRUM is International. look them up on internet. I bought a Battery Tender from them for $20. Fast delivery too. Give them a try.

Bill

It's called Optimate lll. If you google OPTIMATE3.COM you'll find out all about it.
I bought mine for £20 off the guy when I bought the bike but any decent bike shop should have them - I think they are about £40 up here so maybe 50 Euro where you are. Also, check e bay
BTW, interesting choice of user name for an Irishman!!!

Last edited:
It's called Optimate lll. If you google OPTIMATE3.COM you'll find out all about it.
I bought mine for £20 off the guy when I bought the bike but any decent bike shop should have them - I think they are about £40 up here so maybe 50 Euro where you are. Also, check e bay
BTW, interesting choice of user name for an Irishman!!!

Thanks, as for my user name I am a transplanted Yank and the name came from a SciFi flick I saw years ago.

Optimate 4 is the latest I think and it is a good tender. You can buy it on ebay for about £38 but the postage across the puddle to Limerick will be a bit extra. I'd go for that rather than version 3.
Oxford do a decent one on their own label too.

ebay - the friend of bikers who hate the shops :D

Back