free website stats program Need Alarm siren help | Harley Davidson Forums

Need Alarm siren help

Hi, i recently bought a 2007 Electra Glide Classic and have done many upgrades. The bike has a Factory alarm (i know this because the previous owner gave me the keychain remote) I have noticed the bikes emergency lights go off when the remote is not in range and it wont allow me to turn the bike on, but i hear no siren. My question is where will the siren be located on this bike (if it even has one) and how difficult is it to install one if it didnt come with one?

Hi, i recently bought a 2007 Electra Glide Classic and have done many upgrades. The bike has a Factory alarm (i know this because the previous owner gave me the keychain remote) I have noticed the bikes emergency lights go off when the remote is not in range and it wont allow me to turn the bike on, but i hear no siren. My question is where will the siren be located on this bike (if it even has one) and how difficult is it to install one if it didnt come with one?

You may not have the siren module installed on your bike. It goes in a plug and play slot behind the side cover below the seat on the right side. You can buy the Smart Siren module and install it yourself. Will cost about a hundred for the module. Dealership can look that up for you.

Checked it, and I think it is:

68328-02

See here:

H-D Factory Security System Smart Siren Kit | Genuine Motor Accessories | Harley-Davidson USA

TQ

hey thanks T, im going to look at it tonight. Just bought this bike and the previous owner was the 2nd owner and he wasnt much help..

hey thanks T, im going to look at it tonight. Just bought this bike and the previous owner was the 2nd owner and he wasnt much help..

I bought my bike used too, and it did not have the siren module installed. I guess that must have been an option for Dealership installation.

A quick trip to the HD shop, five minute flick through the instructions, 10 minute install, and then "LIGHTS AND SOUND"!!

TQ

Tquentin, i read the info you sent, and it said if the key fob is not available the owner can press a previously pressed code through the turn signals. What happens if someone purchased a bike (like i did) from a previous owner and does not have this"previously" pressed code? Is there any way we can reset this code?

Tquentin, i read the info you sent, and it said if the key fob is not available the owner can press a previously pressed code through the turn signals. What happens if someone purchased a bike (like i did) from a previous owner and does not have this"previously" pressed code? Is there any way we can reset this code?

If you got it, look through the Owner's Manual that came with the bike and see if by luck someone wrote it down. If not, check this:

Programming / Using Manual Security Code (both FOB's) - Harley Davidson Community

Check this too:

Manual Alarm Disarming Procedure - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

thanks TQ good info, sugar land? whe are nopt too far at all. I work in sugar land, and live off of hw6.. good riding, maybe well pass by each other on a sunny day on hwy 6. thanks for the info..

Back