free website stats program Need a road trip.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a road trip....

I went to Daytona for Bike Week, but it wasn't enough. Son and I are taking a 2 week ride cross country to see old friends. Oh yeah, we'll just happen to be in Sturgis for the rally. What a coincidence -- that's what I told the wife!

The wife I and I are planning a trip to Colorado this summer. Not sure when yet, but the sooner the better.

If it makes any of you feel better, I have over 4000 miles on this year alone. Thats just on my Ultra, my XL doesn't have a speed-o-meter. And I am north of GB Wisconsin. :bigsmiley23:

Pack up and hit the road!! That week in Texas did me a world of good! BTW how did you fair in the weather down there?

Hey Joe, I didn't have any damage at all, just a lot of rain. My brother, who lives farther north than I, got hit hard. Tree fell on his house crushing a portion of the roof. He has structural damage and a lot of water intrusion. Nobody hurt so we're thankful for that but he has a lot of repairs to do.

Joe, I still haven't made that run up the west coast and into Louisiana like I planned last year. I'm thinking I might just do that sometime soon.

Was 84 today in Colorado & Kansas. Took a 450 mile road trip & forgot to put on the sunscreen. I found my bike is not happy @95mph, started to wobble pretty good. Tomorrow is supposed to cool down, 68* Hope you get good weather soon, ride safe

Toby

I feel bad for you guys up north...I get the fever after 4 or 5 days of not riding.I'd freak, if I couldn't ride for months at a time. My Ultra will be 1 year old this month, flipped 14,000 today on the way home from work today. My advise is to move south. LOL

Back