Need a pic of TSM Plug/wires

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by 91FXRS-Conv, Jun 24, 2010.

1. 91FXRS-Conv

91FXRS-Conv Member

Hi, new here and (of course) in urgent need of a favor...

I have an FXRS that has burned out two turn signal modules @ $150 each, and I'm converting to the '01-up style made by Delphi. Only problem is, I don't know which pins are which on the TSM, and neither the module nor the dealer knows (they would have had to open up a bike to see, can't blame them). So I would appreciate it greatly if someone can take a pic of their TSM with the plug in it, in such a way that I could see the colors of some of the wires. I can figure it out from there! Or if someone can describe the colors and orientation, that's good too.

Thanks in advance!!! My TSM is this type:

Attached Files:

2. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

Welcome to the fourm FXR, don't know if this will help but here's a 06 Duna hook up.
    [​IMG]

3. 91FXRS-Conv

91FXRS-Conv Member

Thanks, but that doesn't tell me which pin on the module is #1, 2, 3... They are in two rows of 6, I really, really don't want to guess what the numbering is!

4. jody7734

jody7734 Active Member

This is the pinout of the '07 up models, not sure if they are the same.

[​IMG]

5. 91FXRS-Conv

91FXRS-Conv Member

EXCELLENT! Mine doesn't have the 4-way to the left, but is otherwise the same. THANK YOU!!

6. jody7734

jody7734 Active Member

Excellent, glad I could help.

7. 91FXRS-Conv

91FXRS-Conv Member

Hmmm a quick test didn't seem to work. If the security features are energized, does it block turn signals? I would think it would flash them all.

8. 91FXRS-Conv

91FXRS-Conv Member

I'm getting no joy hooking up per the above diagram. The FSM doesn't show which pins are which. If anyone has the plug for an '02 - '05 FXDxx (12-pin TSM), or a close-up picture of the plug, it would be greatly appreciated. Could be the TSM I bought is a dud, but the seller swears it worked.