free website stats program Need a new Battery | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a new Battery

coopernicus

Contributor
Hello, can anyone give me a good online store to buy a new battery for my 2013 softail? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Try michianabatteryautodealersupply on ebay, just bought a Deka for mine for 106.99 and free quick shipping.

Both good sites now I have to measure my battery because the etx30l and the etx20l are 2 different sizes. I thank you for your help.

Ok so I measured and I have to go with the etx20l because of the width difference. A lot less cold cranking amps but hey, the price is right and even if it lasts 4 or 5 years I'll be happy. Thanks again guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't bought it yet try BatteriesPlus, for my 08 softail, perfect fit and a lot more CCA than the stock HD, 330 vs 270.

Curious as to why you want to buy a battery online. Are you out in the sticks? Batteries Plus is good. Believe it or not, Autozone is where I bought my last 2 batteries. (for different bikes) I got 6 yrs out of both of them. Kept them on a tender whenever they cooled off. And the last one only cost me $69.00. I had reward dollars, and a sale coupon! Beats the heck outa $140.00 the Stealership wanted. But anyways, for online stuff I use JP Cycle or Motorcycle Super Store. And I just heard JP bought MSS.

Curious as to why you want to buy a battery online. Are you out in the sticks? Batteries Plus is good. Believe it or not, Autozone is where I bought my last 2 batteries. (for different bikes) I got 6 yrs out of both of them. Kept them on a tender whenever they cooled off. And the last one only cost me $69.00. I had reward dollars, and a sale coupon! Beats the heck outa $140.00 the Stealership wanted. But anyways, for online stuff I use JP Cycle or Motorcycle Super Store. And I just heard JP bought MSS.
Well yes I do kinda live out in the sticks but maybe I'm just lazy!!!! I ended up buying a battery at batterymart for 79.85 with free shipping so I'm good to go.

Back