free website stats program Need a little online help | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a little online help

cromwell

Hey everyone, my wife has been nominated for Ireland's Charity Hero Award. So can I ask you all to vote for her. There is no need to register or join anything and voting can be done once every 24 hours. First prize is 1000 euros and all of it will be going to Limerick Feral Cats.

Now for the bit over history. Mary (my wife) and three other ladys saw a need that none of the other animal rescues in the area were attending to, which was the stray and abandoned cat situation. So little more than a year ago they created Limerick Feral Cat. In that time frame they have trap, nuetered, and released (TNR) well over 200 cats and rehome many to rural farm homes from dangerous situations. They also tamed and rehomed over 50 kittens. All of this done with very little outside support and using our own homes. They currently have several large TNRs planned and currently have 40 kittens being taken care of either in our homes or in some fosters. So the first prize will go a long way in helping them take care of the kittens and accomplishing the TNR projects.

Again there is no need to register or join anything just click and vote.

Thanks

Tony

Mary Mollica | Better Together

Great idea. Just cast my vote. Keep us posted how she's doing against her competition.

Back