free website stats program Need a help with 2007 VRSCDX TSSM | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a help with 2007 VRSCDX TSSM

Big Macho

I'm new in this forum and in past 24 hours discovered many very useful things about HD fixing and maintenance, but didn't find answer to my problem:
While turning ignition switch on - left front and rear and right front and rear turn signals starts to blink sequently. When pushing engine start-stop switch - fuel pump works correctly, but when I try to start engine - silence. The main trouble is, that I don't know the security code, so I cann't disarm it (bike is bought at one of US auctions), and have no key fob. Maybe there are some special codes to switch off security module, or some possibilities to disconect it from electrical circuit?
Hope I'll find help and understanding here.

It sounds as if you have the security system activated and the system has no siren module or that too would be sounding.

Here's a way to possibly retrieve your security code if it works with the bike in the condition it is now or you will have to replace the TSSM with a TSM and eliminate the security feature on the bike. That's more than likely what is keeping it from starting now being it has been activated and the lights are indicating it has been activated by flashing.

Programming / Using Manual Security Code (both FOB's) - Harley Davidson Community

If you have to replace the TSSM with a TSM if the above procedure doesn't work, here's what you have to do to the new unit in order for it to work .

Marrying New TSSM To Bike - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited:
Morning,
Maybe You have a wiring harness for this bike? I have only for 2003 VRSCDA but they seems to be different...
Thanks

Don't understand what you mean by a wiring harness. Is it in reference to changing the TSSM to a TSM? That's just plug in.

G'Day big,

Be carful installing genuine aftermarket security systems. Some times they will only accept the v i n 3 of the bike, as has happened to other folk.

I have a vrscdx & had the bike shop put in the code i wanted, you could ask them to do this for you!

Regards SGT :)

Don't understand what you mean by a wiring harness. Is it in reference to changing the TSSM to a TSM? That's just plug in.

Sorry for my bad English - I ment a picture (or electrical scheme) of wiring harness for this model . I'm trying to bypass security system. It consists of two steps - starting signal blocking (it's already done) and ignition signal enable. For that I must know, where the wire, from the TSSM pin #10 is going...

That's going to be difficult to find online for the Vrod. Best bet would be to buy the service manual from HD for that bike. It has the diagrams in th back of the book.

Back