Need a good tune

Discussion in 'Dyno Runs' started by dlfidler, Dec 23, 2013.

1. dlfidler

dlfidler Member

Good morning guys I am looking for a good tuner in Ontario Canada or in Michigan. Any suggestions. Thanks

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

What upgrades have you done to your bike? Sometimes just adding a fueler will do the trick.

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Good point. Cause a dyno tune in the wrong hands can cause long term negative effects on bike.....:(

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Keep in mind you assume any thing that goes wrong during a dyno tune, plus you may want to know the calibration of the equipment being used

5. dlfidler

dlfidler Member

Sorry guys the bike is a 08, '96' with Big sucker ac, Andrews 48H cams, Gaterman lifters , SE adjustables, V&H monster ovals & a PV tuner. I can do my own wrenching but I'm not to handy with electronics. Tuned with the PV but not sure if it's running lean or rich. I would like to make sure before I mess something up. The bike runs great except for hot hard starts. I've got it tore down replacing the compensator with the new SE, old compensator was original, also changing the starter to a ALLBALLS 1.4Kw, I also changed the original battery. Maybe I don't need a tune to help the starting problem, won't know til spring? Thanks guys