free website stats program Need a good tune | Harley Davidson Forums

Need a good tune

What upgrades have you done to your bike? Sometimes just adding a fueler will do the trick.

What upgrades have you done to your bike? Sometimes just adding a fueler will do the trick.

Good point. Cause a dyno tune in the wrong hands can cause long term negative effects on bike.....:(

Good point. Cause a dyno tune in the wrong hands can cause long term negative effects on bike.....:(

Keep in mind you assume any thing that goes wrong during a dyno tune, plus you may want to know the calibration of the equipment being used

Sorry guys the bike is a 08, '96' with Big sucker ac, Andrews 48H cams, Gaterman lifters , SE adjustables, V&H monster ovals & a PV tuner. I can do my own wrenching but I'm not to handy with electronics. Tuned with the PV but not sure if it's running lean or rich. I would like to make sure before I mess something up. The bike runs great except for hot hard starts. I've got it tore down replacing the compensator with the new SE, old compensator was original, also changing the starter to a ALLBALLS 1.4Kw, I also changed the original battery. Maybe I don't need a tune to help the starting problem, won't know til spring? Thanks guys

Back