free website stats program Near heart attack! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Near heart attack!

And dont forget your colonoscopy....Im 51 and I think ill pass...I wondered if you Harley men have it done or if Any of you would even admit it.. LOL:D

And dont forget your colonoscopy....Im 51 and I think ill pass...I wondered if you Harley men have it done or if Any of you would even admit it.. LOL:D

Yea at 50 I had it done and was glad I did! I had a little problem but I'm okay now and I get it checked periodically.

Im Glad your ok...I guess Im making a big deal of what you have to drink and what it does...Is it worth the possibility of dieing over not getting it done..NO....One other thing RUBYRED SIR......I thank you for your service...I have allot of respect for all of you men and woman....Dont no what got me started on that this morning but I mean It..Mat

Im Glad your ok...I guess Im making a big deal of what you have to drink and what it does...Is it worth the possibility of dieing over not getting it done..NO....One other thing RUBYRED SIR......I thank you for your service...I have allot of respect for all of you men and woman....Dont no what got me started on that this morning but I mean It..Mat

Mat I know you didn't mean any harm and I know that you are a good guy! I'm glad it was just work that kept you away and not something else. Missed your posts and I am glad you are back!:s

Glad that you got all checked out. Possibly you being in such good shape was a blessing..:s

Almost a year ago (last President's Day) I had similar symptoms (chest tightness, numb arm, weak & almost passed out). Wife took me into ER & had very long/nervous overnight in hosp. After $25K physical the Docs couldn't pinpoint problem & think it was blood clot through lungs. Still glad I went in because anything w/heart is serious business.

I had a colonoscopy, and they are nothing. You are asleep the whole time. You go to the hospital, they put you to sleep, you wake up. That's it. The worst day, is the day before, at home. On the throne every 30-45 minutes. Not a big deal at all.

The worst day, is the day before, at home. On the throne every 30-45 minutes. Not a big deal at all.

Cause of the gallon of stuff :shock you drink to clean you out. For me it was not to bad for it was recommended to keep in fridge.......:) All in all it was not a bad experience at all.....

Well....I guess Its kind of dum to put it off...I think its cool that import en health things con be talked about on this forum so I guess its ride safe and do proper maintenance on your self...:)..

And dont forget your colonoscopy....Im 51 and I think ill pass...I wondered if you Harley men have it done or if Any of you would even admit it.. LOL:D[/QUOTE

You bet. I've had three of them since 50. 69 now and due for another. Should be done every 5 yrs.
Had a couple of friends and coworkers die young from it. You are put out and its over before you know it. Get it done especially if you had family members with it.
WAP.gif

Back