free website stats program Near 70 in Illinois in Feb. | Harley Davidson Forums

Near 70 in Illinois in Feb.

Watch for sand on the roads, clean the bike good after your ride:)

Did 185 miles yesterday. Big dose of therapy. I feel content. I do need to clean the bike now...thanks Jack. Got home and changed oil and filter and tranny fluid. Did the primary earlier when I put the heavy clutch spring in. Can't wait to ride when things get green. Jeff, I think I'm gonna have to move to your area....lol. Not really, I can't stand snow!

Did 185 miles yesterday. Big dose of therapy. I feel content. I do need to clean the bike now...thanks Jack. Got home and changed oil and filter and tranny fluid. Did the primary earlier when I put the heavy clutch spring in. Can't wait to ride when things get green. Jeff, I think I'm gonna have to move to your area....lol. Not really, I can't stand snow!

What's nice about here, when it snows it melts in a couple days. I see bikes running around year long.
Another + they don't use salt out here and very little sand.

I'm with Hartoo... too much salt on the roads here. I saw a bunch of riders out yesterday, temps in the low 70's, tempting, but the roads are still white here in southern OH.

I have ruined a few bikes in the past by using them on the road here in winter too much salt and sand had to rebuild the front suspension on a Motto Guzzi every spring with new stanchions as they had rusted and pitted on the working area well after the second time I fitted gaiters to the front forks had lots of other work to do after winter roads

Brian

Back