free website stats program National Cycle | Harley Davidson Forums

National Cycle

W

wildspirit97

Does anyone have any experience with the National Cycle Switchblade windshields? I know most will say HD will fit better but the Switchblade offers a quick release windshield with the option of quick release chrome lowers. That's not an option with HD. I have the Heavy Duty with the chrome lowers, and I love the set up when it's cold like now, but when it's hot I'd love to be able to remove them easily.

I have an 07 Softail Custom with the Switchblade windshield and lowers. I originally had the HD quick release windshield but sent it back because it did not have attachable lowers. I had horrible buffeting problems but after installing the Switchblade windshield and lowers my buffeting problem was solved. The quality of the Switchblade is just as good if not better than the HD windshield.

Thanks for the reply, I think I'm sold on it. Which style did you put on. I'm thinking of going with the chopped.

Thanks for the reply, I think I'm sold on it. Which style did you put on. I'm thinking of going with the chopped.

I have the Switchblade 2-UP Windshield. My only concern with the chopped model is comfort on long trips. Would probably be great for around town. I think the 2-up will shield you more from the wind.

Back