free website stats program Nation wide helmet law ??? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Nation wide helmet law ???

I'd settle for cagers having to wear thick gloves just to prevent them from texting.:small3d022:

All laws should be writen to the lowest common denominator. I scratched my leg the other day getting out of my car, so it should be ilegal to have anything pokey on your key chain. Sorry for the sarcasm... but some truth in it

All laws should be writen to the lowest common denominator. I scratched my leg the other day getting out of my car, so it should be ilegal to have anything pokey on your key chain. Sorry for the sarcasm... but some truth in it

There's too many laws for one man to know already. Judge's and lawyer's don't even know all the laws, they have to look them up, but we're EXPECTED too know the law. I say no more new laws.

I believe it doesn't matter how many laws the governments pass they can't legislate us into being safe. They will probably try but life isn't safe. Don't know of anyone who has made it out alive.

Been said in many a court room:

IGNORANCE OF A LAW IS NOT AN EXCUSE.(.)

BUT Making an IGNORANT LAW is ... :bigsmiley18:

signed....BUBBIE

Back