free website stats program NASCAR racing!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

NASCAR racing!!

yep my hubby and i both like the 24 . we have followed jeff since 1994 when we first got together. we finally won a race after a long dry spell even if it wasn't a points race it was still a win and we will take it. it really stinks the 500 ended under red flag conditions due to the rain. would have been a good finish.

I didnt care for the finish.
I was happy for Matt.

i didnt like finish either or that jr was nailed for taking out vikers happy for Matt but hate roush

I WAS a fan for years, but with Toyota,whining kids who never got a bit of grease under their manicured nails driving the "stock" cars, I lost interest a several years ago.....bring back the good old boys and the good old days.......

AMEN! And let's not forget the top 35 cars in points always get in the race. Whatever happened to qualifying? Makes it hard for a new guy to break in.

HATE red flag finishes! Especially with a big event like Daytona 500. Oh well, on to Fontana!!

TQ

I like to watch NASCAR when the weather is too bad ro ride. Some times it is like watching pro wrestling and you can predict the winner. The best team of late was Dale Jr. and Michael Waltrip. Dale Jr.'s head problems shut that team down. Junior started wrecking Waltrip instead of racing. The dirtiest racer is Waltrip. The absolute loose cannon out there is Junior. Right now the best racers are Stewart, J. Gordon, Kahne, Edwards and a couple more. It is still a show worth watching on rainy days. Fossil

I like to watch NASCAR when the weather is too bad ro ride. Some times it is like watching pro wrestling and you can predict the winner. The best team of late was Dale Jr. and Michael Waltrip. Dale Jr.'s head problems shut that team down. Junior started wrecking Waltrip instead of racing. The dirtiest racer is Waltrip. The absolute loose cannon out there is Junior. Right now the best racers are Stewart, J. Gordon, Kahne, Edwards and a couple more. It is still a show worth watching on rainy days. Fossil

Not to sure about Jr being the loose cannon. I would have to say that the loose cannon out there would be Kyle Busch. The way he comes up on people is crazy. I think Jr held his cool by not putting him in the wall when KB would block him everytime he got a run on him. I raced dirt late models for years and that wouldn't have happen but about 2 times before he got a nice little reminder. It is easy for me to take up for Jr though because I'm a Jr and Stewart fan.

Been to:
Atlanta
Daytona
Talledaga

Was a huge Nascar fan until the COT and Toyota's came on scene..

Went to the Race hers in LAS for 7 years in a row...Last year was the first year we didn't go... Also, Nascar weekend has gotten to be well over $500.00 and with the generic cars, just not that interesting anymore...

I will still watch the Daytona 500, LAS and both Talladega races, might listen to others on the radio while cleaning the FLSTC...

Have met and rooted for Jamie McMurray since he started with Ganassi...

Cheers,

Bill

No real 'favorite' drivers, but I do have a few I don't care for....I don't watch much anymore, I only try to keep up with who wins. (I might if hubby were into sports a bit more), that is kind of opposite of most relationships I guess. :) I can turn on any type of game or race & unless something exciting is happening, he will usually just go to his shop. ( I know how to get him out of the house though :p).

I have been fortunate to experience many events. (Not any any particular order)

The Daytona 500, (Bud shoot out, & twin 125's too)
Bristol night race, would do that one every chance I get.
2X at Charlotte, the 600 & whatever the other one was.

I think that was all for NASCAR, but I have also got to do the Indy 500, and I was on the winning team for the Rolex 24 Hrs of Daytona in 2002. Yep, I even changed a tire on a pit stop, and, I got to help fix the satellite on Robbie Gordons' trailer. :s

I knew the right people. :s Oh yeah, the when the call came a couple of years ago asking if we wanted to go to the Indy 500, my husband said, 'I don't know, hold on; do we want to go to the Indy 500?' My response was, 'I don't know if you do, but I want to go.' :D :D We went, and other than the drunk falling all over us before the race started, we had a great time.

Now, if I could just convince him to go to a Yankees game with me. :( I missed getting to see the house that Ruth built, but I'd settle for going to the new stadium. :)

Well I feel the dagger in my back before I say a word, but #24 is the man with the plan, I have been a fan every since he was in a baby ruth car. he needs #5 undr his belt this year. Go Jeff Gordon.

Back