free website stats program Nail In Rear Tire | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Nail In Rear Tire

RWB, Side of the Road?? They screech, or coast to a stop dead in the lane they are in and the vehicle sits there till repaired. Flat tires, axles, transmissions, it doesn't matter. Yeah, they camp out till finished.

:lolrolling too many words and thoughts for me to say anything, except I would have hoped the new government would have cleaned up the act over there. But given the heritage of chaos that country has endured for nearly a century I guess it's just human survival as best they know how.

. . . . . . . . Except now they have more speed, and without looking right or left at intersections, lots of silly accidents, many fatal. Ridding outta Hanoi for a time I would see dead people each weekend for silly accidents like that.

My aggrevation has calmed a lot since I have learned how to ride by their unspoken rules! But there are times...............

Thanks for the reply, again I have too many words and thoughts. I can see that the 'concept of life' and the 'acceptance of death as part of it' seems to still be kinda like it was when I was there. That country has a culture all it's own.

Back