free website stats program Mz Bling's New Music Video " | Harley Davidson Forums

Mz Bling's New Music Video "

craig Lee

Hey All,
If you have some time, check out Mz Bling's new music video. It's a song she wrote about her childhood and her passion for riding.

Thanks to everyone on HDtalking over the years for your help and inspiration. Each of our bikes, "06 Sporty and '08 SG, now have 64,000+ miles and run better then the day we got them due to the info we continually get from this great site.

Thanks again folk,
Craig

She's Gotta' Ride by 2AZZ1 - YouTube

"She's Gotta' Ride" from the new 2AZZ1 release "Shiny Side UP".

Last edited by a moderator:
:D That is WAY cool, I remember, Nicely done:s putting the cards on the spokes to get the sound of the motors

Very nice video and song. I had no idea you were professional musicians. Nice web site too!

Hey all,
Thanks for the positive comments.

As we've mentioned before, HDTimeline is our 2nd daily reading next to the Scriptures. Over the years, this site (along with our Indy Co) :D has kept our bikes running better then new with 64,000+ miles on each bike. We've been introduced to some great people over the years on this site and look forward to many more years with it's people.

Have a great day,
Craig

She got dat and a whole lot more...! I remember a thread about Craig and the taillight...someone asking wha' happened to the "rest-of it..."! I think the question was answered! :bigsmiley12:

Rock Store and sunny SoCal and the gutsy sound of a Harley trailing into the night...bet you can see and hear the Mz and Craig even after dark...heck I woulda pitched that ol' stock taillight too after seeing their bikes! :small3d031:

She got dat and a whole lot more...! I remember a thread about Craig and the taillight...someone asking wha' happened to the "rest-of it..."! I think the question was answered! :bigsmiley12:

Rock Store and sunny SoCal and the gutsy sound of a Harley trailing into the night...bet you can see and hear the Mz and Craig even after dark...heck I woulda pitched that ol' stock taillight too after seeing their bikes! :small3d031:

Hey bro,
We're doing a CD Signing/Video Release at the Rock Store on Sunday September 23 from 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. If you can make it, we'd love to see ya' and make SURE you say Hi. Thanks again for all the help over the years.
Craig and (Mz Bling):D

Back