free website stats program Myrtle beach bike week | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Myrtle beach bike week

Not sure which Myrtle Beach you all went to, but the one I visited was packed for the spring rally. Most all of the crowd was North(Little River area - Swing Bridge Saloon / Capt Poo's) and South ( SBB / Murrells Inlet). Not much going on downtown, been going since the mid 90's and most of the activity has always been north and south.
Plan on attending the fall rally, better riding due to less crowds.

Save your time and money! I live in Charleston SC two hours from Myrtle beach,I used to go to the Fall and Spring rallys up intill the time they illegally passed the helment law.After that I've rode up for a Sat..That rally is dead! Now we travel to Panama City Beach for the thunder beach rally.

Where in CHS do you live? I'm in Mt P!

Last I heard they had cancelled all bike week activities. 3 killed last year in a shootout. We got our camper in MB 3 years ago, we found out then that the locals got tired of all the trouble with some of the bikers.

Last I heard they had cancelled all bike week activities. 3 killed last year in a shootout. We got our camper in MB 3 years ago, we found out then that the locals got tired of all the trouble with some of the bikers.

The killings had zero to do with "Harley" bike week...and the thing that you heard from your camper dealer had absolutely nothing to do with Harley Bike Week. Please check your facts!

The killings had zero to do with "Harley" bike week...and the thing that you heard from your camper dealer had absolutely nothing to do with Harley Bike Week. Please check your facts!

First, I didn't say "Harley Bike Week", Second, The camper dealer didn't tell me about the killings. That fact was reported on several news outlets. If you do a search, you will find out that there were shootings last year, or early this year where 3 were killed. Third, we know a Motel owner who closes down for Bike week. He was tired of all the damage to his business. He told us, he goes on vacation in Fla.

Guess it might have been a little better had you been more specific with details. Never was disputing the fact of the shootings/killings, your comment was "they cancelled all bike week activities''. I'm just clarifying that none of this occurred during Harley Bike Week.

Back