free website stats program Myrtle beach bike week | Harley Davidson Forums

Myrtle beach bike week

HOLY DIVER

anybody got plans for going?dad and i have decided we are going i've been to Daytona bike week 2 times but never Myrtle beach bike week

Went last year and it was terrible. Turns out MB and HD sanctioned 2 different weeks for a grand total of 3 bike "RALLYS": Myrtle, Harley, and Black.
It was hit or miss whether a vendor would be open or was the permit they got only for the other week

Next time I go I plan on bypassing Myrtle altogether and spend my week in Garden City and Murrells Inlet.
Bottom line, check your dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm gonna go.....this year Daytona was so crowded you could not breath.took 30 min to get 10miles down the road so im thinking i'll enjoy a smaller rally from now on i'm going to the fall rally in Daytona,i don't party just like seeing what the vendors have and having fun,i had no idea there was that many enclosed trailers in the world untill i got to Daytona.....i rode mine.....

i'm gonna go.....this year Daytona was so crowded you could not breath.took 30 min to get 10miles down the road so im thinking i'll enjoy a smaller rally from now on i'm going to the fall rally in Daytona,i don't party just like seeing what the vendors have and having fun,i had no idea there was that many enclosed trailers in the world untill i got to Daytona.....i rode mine.....

I found that it wasn't as busy this year for bike week as it has been in the past.

was at myrtle beach in oct 2012 for a family get together while the rally was going on, been there last yr also, never brought the bike, no where to ride and nothing really going on, the place is dead, your better off taking a nice ride thru the blue ridge mts..

the Harley shop and "suck bang blow" are the only places with some venders and seems to be the only hang outs, ya there are some venders scattered around here and there..
the mayor got his way, didn't want us there, ????? a few yrs ago everyone was getting pulled over for no reason???? just harassment..

I myself would never go there for a rally. there are too many better ones to go to.

just my 2 cents.:(

Save your time and money! I live in Charleston SC two hours from Myrtle beach,I used to go to the Fall and Spring rallys up intill the time they illegally passed the helment law.After that I've rode up for a Sat..That rally is dead! Now we travel to Panama City Beach for the thunder beach rally.

ehhhh i'm gonna go even if it has been reduced to a very small rally,good excuse to ride and get away from work for a few days

Back