free website stats program Myrtle Beach bike week 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

Myrtle Beach bike week 2010

Sure would help if you'd include some dates and maybe a link to their website.

from what i have read dont sound like there is going to be much of one. have been going for yrs but last yr kinda did us in by having to boycott murder beach and bypass city limit and all. were tryin Thunder On The Beach in panama city beach this yr where they are very biker friendly. sounds as if this may be turning into what the ole myrtle beach use to be like.

Used up a bunch of my vacation this month with 2 college kids on spring break. Might be able to get over to Myrtle Beach for a day or two.

Will be on a West coast trip during that time, but wouldn't go anyway. They don't treat bikers very well there anymore.

Here's the posting from the New Rules and Ordinances page (Myrtle Beach)

If I decide to ride my motorcycle to Myrtle Beach in May 2009, what changes will I notice?

Myrtle Beach is the same appealing destination that it’s always been, but you will be subject to several new ordinances. For example, you will need to wear an approved safety helmet and eye protection while riding your motorcycle within the city limits. Your motorcycle must have a functioning muffler and you will not be allowed to make excessive noise. At idle, motorcycles and other vehicles may be no louder than 89 decibels. You will need to present your license, registration and proof of insurance at all traffic checkpoints, which will be more common beginning in 2009. These checkpoints also may include noise measurements. For more details on our local laws, please view our list of new or changed ordinances.
NO THANK-YOU !!! :lero

Back