free website stats program My Winnings!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

My Winnings!!!

Jayrad883

Good Afternoon everyone! I'm Jadon from Ontario Canada. I am a very new member to the site and have read some very informative posts here.

2 weeks ago i recieved a phone call telling me that i had won a Harley Davidson Sportster 883L!!!!! I never actually thought that people won these kind of things. I hopefully get to pick it up at the end of this week and can wait for a long summer of riding!

I just thought i would introduce myself and share my news with everyone.

i look forward to becoming a regular and i will post pictures when i get my new wheels!

Congrats on your winning the sportster and welcome. Good to see you intend on riding it but if you are a stranger to motorcycles or haven't riden for years I suggest a safe riding course over the winter months would be time well spent. Once agian welcome but ride safe.

Hello Jadon and Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on the Sportster win!! I wish I had that knd of Luck.
Others will be along soon to wish "Welcome". Be ready, many of us will want pictures of your new bike!

Cheers

Last edited:
Wow, Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new bike:ws

Hello from Kelowna BC where we ride year round!!! If you are new to riding do as the man says and take a safe riding course. Good luck with your new wheels and welcome to the world of Harley.

Welcome to the forum. It must be very difficult to have to wait until spring to ride a new bike. Don't polish the paint off while you wait.

Back