free website stats program My Wife's First Parade Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

My Wife's First Parade Ride

Sharky1948

Our HOG chapter always rides in our local Memorial Day parade, and this weekend was no exception. When we were staging, a few of the guys asked where my wife was and told me to call her and get her and her scoot over to the start of the parade.

She did and, in fact, led our group of about 20 big Harleys.

Here's the rub...when I said "scoot", I literally meant a scooter. She led the group on a 50cc Kymco Sento! :newsmile090: It was really a sight and a real crowd pleaser.

Next stop: de-restricting it to get her a bit more pep; and then, who knows?

Our HOG chapter always rides in our local Memorial Day parade, and this weekend was no exception. When we were staging, a few of the guys asked where my wife was and told me to call her and get her and her scoot over to the start of the parade.

She did and, in fact, led our group of about 20 big Harleys.

Here's the rub...when I said "scoot", I literally meant a scooter. She led the group on a 50cc Kymco Sento! :newsmile090: It was really a sight and a real crowd pleaser.

Next stop: de-restricting it to get her a bit more pep; and then, who knows?

My gal rode a 250cc Honda VTwin Interceptor w/ me riding shotgun on my 600cc Suzuki Katana for about 5 years, but now rides the "Mighty Morphen Power Ranger" all 50cc's...:D When not riding out back on my Sporty that is...

DSCN0418-1.jpg

Back