free website stats program My wife... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

My wife...

Mat,
I hope the good news stays good and your wife improves with her health more and more every day. God bless you both.
Love and family are the greatest bonds that we are blessed with.
Enjoy your ride tomorrow, stay easy on the beer and God be with you.
Tom

I'm so glad to hear that the news was better then you had anticipated.
We will still keep your family in our prayers.

That is great news Mat! Hope your ride tomorrow refreshes your thoughts about this past week. Seems like life is constantly throwing us curve balls all the time.Good friends and prayers have a way of dealing with them so much easier. Enjoy your ride and take your wife out to dinner!

BRIAN

Good news to hear that! Also, I am so glad you have HDTimeline friend lives nearby (Lawdog314) to support you. We would do same thing! Stay strong and enjoy your riding!

Glad to hear the good news mat... Thinking about you two... :) Where are you riding Sunday?

Quote mat...Dont realy no...Depends on the weather....All I no is if its nice in the morning we will ride...:)..I would like to go to Jackman sometime soon..If you would like to hook up just let me no....Mat..

Great news Mat, You and your wife will remain on the prayer chain, Women do tend to out live us you know that right?:D

Hi everyone ..I just ran in the house for more coffee and I can tell things are getting back to normal around here because my wife just barked at me for interrupting her craft show....:lolrolling.....Life is good again..:s.....Thanks again all..

Hi everyone ..I just ran in the house for more coffee and I can tell things are getting back to normal around here because my wife just barked at me for interrupting her craft show....:lolrolling.....Life is good again..:s.....Thanks again all..

glad thing are back to normal....:p that is a good sign

Back